The SSHS PA (Parents’ Association) is a non-profit volunteer organization that serves to support the students, teachers, and staff at St. Stephen of Hungary School.
PA meetings are held on the 1st Tuesday of the month. Everyone is welcome to attend, listen and ask questions at meetings. Every parent/guardian of a SSHS student is a member of the PA. Attending meetings is a great way to learn and talk about happenings at and around the school, and hear updates from admin and teachers.
Aside from meetings, the PA also hosts many fun events throughout the school year.
The SSHS PA (Parents’ Association) is a voice for all parents and caregivers and a resource for faculty, staff, families and other members of our school community. We aim to be an advocate for the education and well-being of every child while being a source of enriching activities that bolster a sense of community.
- Encourage, support and simplify communication across all levels of the school community - children, parents, teachers, faculty and administration.
- Provide enriching activities that foster a sense of community.
- Support our church through active involvement in parish activities.
- Contribute to the greater community through service projects that are meaningful to our children and community.
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to broaden and enhance our ability to serve and advocate for our children and families.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting our children’s well-being, social and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Keep In Touch!
Subscribe to the PA email distribution list: Saint Stephen of Hungary School : Sign Up to Stay in Touch (constantcontact.com)
Opt-In for our Remind text reminders:Remind