PA News Update
- 12/13 - Uniform Flash Sale and T-shirt and Sweatshirt Sale
- 12/14 - St. Monica's Christmas Concert
- 12/17 - Pizza Lunch
- 12/19 - Lost & Found Purge
- 12/20 - Cookies & Cocoa / Winter Recess begins after Early Dismissal
- 1/ 4 - Family Mass
- 1/ 6 - School Resumes
- Thank you to all who participated in the Catholic Charities/St. Nicholas Adopt-A-Family project. Four families in need will have a much better Christmas thanks to the generosity of our community!
- On Friday, December 13th there will be a Used Uniform Flash Sale in the school store. 7:45-8:15 AM. $20 for blazers/$5 for all other items. Spirit shirts and sweatshirts will be on sale too! $2 for t-shirts and $5 sweatshirts.
- St. Monica's Christmas Concert will take place on Saturday, December 14th at 8pm. The Church Adult and Children's choirs and the St. Stephen Show Choir will be performing.
- The 2nd pizza lunch of the year will take place on Tuesday, December 17th for those students enrolled prior to the 12/3 deadline. No further additions or changes to pizza enrollment will be accepted. Please send your student to school with a drink and snack to go along with their pizza if needed. If you have not signed up for pizza lunch please be sure that your child comes to school with lunch. Students without a lunch and who have not signed up for pizza lunch WILL NOT be served pizza.
- The Lost & Found will be purged on Thursday, December 19th. All unlabeled and unclaimed items will be donated. Please take a moment in the next few days to reclaim any lost items.
Mabel’s Label’s are durable, waterproof labels - one option to help avoid lost and found trips and costly replacements. Purchases from Mabel's Labels support our school as we receive a percentage of all sales. http://parentsassociation.online/MabelsLabels
- Before school dismisses for winter recess on Friday, December 20th, the PA will host our annual Cookies & Cocoa event. Students may wear weather and school-appropriate pajamas to school. Alternatively, students can have a dress down day. Due to space constraints, parents may only attend as event volunteers.
- PREK 3, 4 and K 11:15
- Grades 1-5 11:30
- Grades 6-8 11:40
- Dismissal times are as follows:
- Thank you to all who brought in donations for the December Family Mass pizza party. January Family Mass will take place on Saturday, January 4th.
Thanks to our efforts last month, Family Mass is well stocked with juice boxes, however, the paper plates, napkins, bottled water (8oz or 12oz) and nut-free packaged cookie supplies are low. For those willing to donate we will have a collection bin in the back of the auditorium next week (12/16-19), or you can drop off donations at the Parish Center (408 E. 80th). Cash Donations always welcome! Please reach out to Ed Butler for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting Family Mass.