How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. Stephen of Hungary School. The application for the 2022-2023 school year will be available beginning Monday, September 13th.
Please know that the admissions file will be considered complete only when the items below are uploaded to the applicants record (please see the link below to create an account and start your application).
- Completed online application
- $225 non-refundable application fee (paid online)
- Birth Certificate (uploaded)
- Baptismal Certificate (uploaded if applicable)
- Immunization Record (uploaded)
- Teacher Recommendation (should be mailed or emailed directly to the school)
- Report Card from previous school (uploaded - required for 1st through 8th grade applicants, accepted for Kindergarten applicants)
- Standardized Test Scores (uploaded if applicable)
Teacher recommendations are required for children applying to Kindergarten through 8th Grade. If you are applying to Pre K 3 or Pre K 4, and your child is currently enrolled in preschool or class(es), you are more than welcome to have a teacher complete and submit the recommendation form to us, however it is not required.