How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in St. Stephen of Hungary School. Please know that the admissions file will be considered complete only when the items below are uploaded to the applicants record (please see the link below to create an account and start your application).
- Completed online application
- $225 non-refundable application fee (paid online)
- Birth Certificate (uploaded)
- Baptismal Certificate (uploaded if applicable)
- Immunization Record (uploaded)
- Teacher Recommendation (should be mailed or emailed directly to the school)
- Report Card from previous school (uploaded - required for 1st through 8th grade applicants, accepted for Kindergarten applicants)
- Standardized Test Scores (uploaded if applicable)
The link to our online application can be found by clicking here. Please consider attending an Open House for more information about our school and programs. Dates and registration information can be found here. If your child is interested in visiting for a day, check back shortly for to access the visit for a day request form. If you have any questions about the application or the admissions process please contact Jenn DeSpirito, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher recommendations are required for children applying to Kindergarten through 8th Grade. If you are applying to Pre K 3 or Pre K 4, and your child is currently enrolled in preschool or class(es), you are more than welcome to have a teacher complete and submit the recommendation form to us, however it is not required.