Good afternoon, everyone! I hope you had a fantastic holiday break, and that 2020 is off to a great start. A couple of things for this week:
- Reading logs are going home today, as per usual. We're back at it!
- There will be no new spelling words this week. Instead, we'll have a cumulative quiz from words from the last three lists. I'll pick 20 words of the 30, and we'll go from there. There will be new words next week.
- We've started using a program on the iPads during math time called Zearn. The students can go to www.zearn.org and play games and do lessons. The program is directly aligned with the Eureka curriculum that we use in math. Once Edgenuity is up and running, we'll switch to that, but here's where we are for now. Your child can absolutely use Zearn any time at home, although it isn't required. They should know their login information. If they don't, shoot me an email!
- We have a half day this Friday.
- There are still 2 weeks in this semester of Kids' Clubs. Registration for the next semester will be this week, and the catalog went out today. If you didn't receive it, please let me know. The new clubs will begin the last week of January, and the dates can be found in the last page of the catalog.
As always, please let me know if there are any questions or concerns! Have a great week.